Monday, May 2, 2011

Ljubljana Part 2


The Markets 

This is a vending machine for fresh cow milk. You chose how much you want, put money in....

... and fresh milk comes out. With warnings that it goes off after 3 days.

This Squirrel tried to chase me in Tivoli Gardens. I think people feed them.

People hire bikes from the info centre, and then you do a bike sightseeing tour. Instead of using  a map there are bikes hanging on cables all over the city for you to follow.

Iced Coffee

Roman Wall

This is a very bad photo of bonfire night (I didn't take my good camera with me). On the 30th April every year there are parties and bonfires all over Slovenia. This one was in Ljubljana and I reckon half the city showed up. There was music, dancing, drinking, food and a bonfire.

1 comment:

  1. ew unpasteurized milk.. I would never ever drink that! tb, e coli, samonella ahhh

    ReplyDelete